Thursday 17 September 2015

First day....., eeeeek!

Wow, for a start I can not believe I am getting the chance to do this. One part of me is so happy and excited while another wants to run back to my studio and hide! But I am a brave girl, so on we go. There  will be a lot of pictures in this blog and not to much text. I am a visual sort of person.

Cotton and rusting items.








Summer project, Task one, (there were two!) A Drawing Machine. Here is mine Tempus Fidget.I am very pleased to report that he worked very well and didn't cast his springs, cogs to the four winds. Even his bell worked....., a little bit!!! He has had a sleep over at College, but I will have him back for the Ephemera Group meeting so you can have a play with him girls.




Some of my new friends at college, no idea of names yet...., give me a year!

Spent the week , I use the term loosely, being signed off some of the equipment I will be able to use. There is quite a list so we will get there eventually. Wood/metal workshop, band saw, orbital sander, , sheet and belt guillotine.  To name a few, its wonderful to have all this kit at your finger tip .
In the work shop
Now that is the lovely Liz

In the ceramic lab








These are the two workbook I have done to date, One on Tempus and one on Incidental marks.




























Now I off to do my home work like a good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment