Thursday 10 September 2015

Yeeeek

OK so we are getting close now. I am hugely excited and a little nervous. This week I have been checking my summer projects are complete and my tool kit ready. Andrew has salvaged and decorated me a box and filled it full of tools which I can leave at college, thank you so much. x
Task two of our summer project is to create a sketch book of Incidental Marks, which I have done, just like a good girl, but you know me, I digress and just go where my head takes me. So here we are in the court yard at the back of my home. Sunday dinner is cooking, and I want to rust things onto fabric to capture the marks that they will make. Andrew and I are on a mission to find "stuff" in the well stocked garden.
Wire...., yummmy,
get all the insulation striped off.
Cotton fabric,
Shafts of wood and metal. Former's for parcels.
Incidentally, isn't it interesting the marks left on the empty beer glass! 
Old bed springs. You mean you don't take to bits your old mattresses and keep the spring? Also some wood to wrap the fabric round.
We all have wings.
Starting to make a parcel.
once a fairy light

I rather like the parcels. Remind me of images of mummified cats and the like, you see there I go again. But that would be a great prop for Halloween!
A dash of salt and vinegar.
And of they go. Where would we be without cat litter trays?
After a couple of days started the drying process.
To Be Continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment