Tuesday 12 January 2016

Lets play and learn...!

OK so today I am playing with ideas I have wanted to have ago with, but for various reasons haven't got round too and I need to get them out of my head.
Milk cartons, a valuable craft resource, we will play with the lids in the next project. For today will will cut and clean.
and remove labels.
Cut a piece to go over the former you have chosen, the plastic will shrink quite a bit.
Paint stripper. Please remember these get very hot and will start fires. Work in a ventilated room etc.
Love it!




Food container....,


I found the melting plastic needed encouragement to mold around the former so a damp rag was used.




This is Silvia, a Swain pan. Silvia, what is she that all our swain commend her?
Nice button, rubbish photo.
Wax
Apply heat
Silicon and corn flour mold.

to catch the bits.


Silicon and corn flour bowl former.
Painting on wax.

wax bowl, nice.


I don't think these will make it to college in tact!
Heat has now set, I hope.
Wax head.

More plastic.






toooodle pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment