Sunday 17 January 2016

OK so we are nearly there....,

Sorry to bore you all, but there are a lot of pictures of glass blows and heads as I wanted pictorial evidence before smashing the lot getting it all to University!!!!....Ever the optimist!

After many years of abusing poor defenseless paint brushes, I happen to know that if you leave them in a bowl of glue, you can pull all the glue out at once leaving the owl spotlessly clean.
So I thought I would make a P.V.A bowl to go with my other experiments.
Cute, love it. One hole but I can fix that...., with P.V.A!
Playing with my PoGo Printer.
Going to use the tiny photos on my design boards.
Found theses today, for future usage. Or maybe I will sew my samples to the boards?

Chemical design interference...., glue!
The base, its all about the base!
Text
Selection of bowls.
As you can see, 
they are all,
different!
I enjoy the milky green colour of the glass, with the edge colour being slightly more intensified.












Now for boards!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment