Sunday 13 March 2016

Re purpose that!

OK so I am not well. I will use this piece as occupational therapy and try and get my brain functioning again, wish me luck with this.
Shape, pattern idea for a collar for a dress or shirt. I was thinking of the Japanese fruits style fashions

A childs waist coat covered in buttons. Bought at a car boot sale for 50 pence.
The best way of buying buttons.

Nice dish.
Stitching onto denim from old jeans.
 Now for something a little different

Ring pulls, who knew there are so many different types.
Tidy up any sharp bits at the back and bend into shape.
Tin snips to snip the top loop.
Start joining them together.



Keep going!
This is the back view,  I quite like it.

Making some jump rings.

To add strength.
More jump rings needed.



Lets play with some red ring pulls.






















Lets make a bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment