Monday 25 April 2016

Finishing off...

...and display...
Made some tags, so I can label my items.
Stitched around the paper for decoration. I am going to try and type them on the new toy.
All the way from America.

That is fabric! Take a picture, send it to Spoon flower in the States, and they make it into fabric. This picture is of my large bib necklace,
These are my domino pins and pendents. I am not happy with the "bloom" I have on these. It could be that the Glossy Accents that I used is too old, or there has been a reaction with the Stazon permanent ink. It has not happen before...just one of those things. 

Went into Uni to decorate my space, will take picture on Wednesday. Using wall paper and fabric. Couldn't do all of it as I still don't have a left hand side!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment