Wednesday 13 April 2016

Finishing off....some more!

The large bib necklace needs its backing,


Ekk! I need to cover this.
Black cotton fabric. I have drawn around the bib with a tailors chalk pencil. This will all dust off.
Cut out.
Adding glue around the edges, mainly to keep the fabric in place whilst I sew it.
Bull dog clips make great mini clamps.



Happy with that.
 This bib necklace is quite big, so I will need to make my own display torso.
I am using wall paper, lining paper to create a pattern.

Please note I am re-purposing the back of a paper pad to create this stand!!!
Cut it out.

Holes for the string.




In need of some colour.



Yes I will be back tomorrow, but nearly done now.

1 comment:

  1. This is sensational! I absolutely LOVE the steam-punk bib-necklace.

    ReplyDelete