Tuesday 12 April 2016

Here at Pier 9 and 3/4...., I wish!!!

Taking the "F" out of refuse. 

I am very busy with finishing off my Re purposing project.

Thanks to all those who saved plastic milk cartons for me. An extra big thank you to those who rinsed them out first!!!
Cutting.
Washing, please note plastic bowl in Belfast sink!
Drying.
Cutting to fit the dies.
Sissix  big shot.
Alterations dies
Left overs
Adirondak's  Alcohol inks



Cutting some flowers just out of paper.....,
....so I can create templates for finding the middles....,
.....of the flowers.
Job is a good one!!!
Multicoloured brads, or paper fasteners




Now I need to work out where I need to place the jump rings, so I will make a paper version of the flowers necklace.



Wire, pencil, as a former, snips.



Jump rinds.
Hole punch, guess what it does!


Happy with that, I need some yellow organza ribbon to hang it from.
Next I need to finish off the ring pull necklace.


I think it needs a contrasting chain/ribbon/cord.
Thread though the jump rings
Nice, but not sure I like how it hangs.

So I cut the middle out of the cord.
And I am going to add a clamp ring.
A tad fiddly


.......but worth it.

See you soon, xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment