Thursday 14 April 2016

Just playing with the books for my third project.

To be honest, I have no intention of finishing off the soap box book. The whole point of it is that you keep adding. I just require it to be of a standard to display.
Creating the title for the soap box book.

Text onto black card then stitch around it.


Metal rulers, Back in the day when you got "Feed back" instead of "Feed forward" the wavy edge ruler was called a deckle edge. Lord only knows what it is called today.
It gives you a nice edge to paper and card.
Rip!




Same process for Re-#.
This is my Hash tag.............sorry!
This houses my contextual file. I really like this book and will be making more in different sizes. I must admit I do not like the look of the contextual stuff in it, but that can be remove at a later date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment